Located in the urban setting of Astana, the L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University will host the 1st session of GlobeMUN.
Established in 1996 by the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev, the L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University (ENU) is a young national university and the only university from Central Asia in the ranking of the young universities QS Top 50 Under 50. It is the highest-ranking university in the country with a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. ENU is home for 19,000 students including students from more than 20 countries of the world.
The ENU has been home to hundreds of major events and has welcomed world leaders from across the world, as such it promises to be the perfect venue for GlobeMUN delegates to debate ideas and collaborate on a vision for the future.
The ENU offers delegates:
- A convenient and central location
- Numerous accommodations in walking distance
- multitude of nearby and in-house food options
- Wheel-chair accessibility
- Wifi and internet connectivity
- The most personable and in-depth experience Astana can offer